When you first sign into your UserVoice account, you see the Admin Dashboard. The dashboard gives you the last 30 days of data. If you are viewing the report on September 25th, it will show data between August 27th and September 25th.
The overview at the top of the page gives you a quick look at your active ideas, Net Promoter score, and average Identified users. Identified users are users you identified to us with our User and Account Traits feature. Learn more about identifying users with this feature.
Average People Interacting with Your UserVoice site
On average ___ people interacted with your UserVoice account daily:
- Web Portal: Counts unique visits to the portal.
- Widget: Counts unique users who opened the widget (NPS or Post Idea widget).
- Overall: Counts unique interactions across the web portal and widget, but if a unique user visited your web portal and opened the widget, they will only be counted one time.
Activity break down for each day
For each day during the 30 day period, you can also see the activity per day.
- New Ideas: New ideas created
- Votes: Votes cast
- Comments: Comments posted
- Updated Ideas: Ideas that received a status update from an admin.
Common QuestionsQ. Can I export the dashboard metrics?