You may wish to export Feedback collected by your Admins and Contributors. We'll walk you through this process.
Export Feedback For All Ideas, or a Set of Ideas
- Navigate to the idea grid by clicking the lightbulb in the left-hand menu.
- Click "All open ideas", choose your desired forum, or choose your desired saved view.
- Click on the "Activity & moderation" tab.
- Under "Customer activity" select "Only" next to "Feedback"
- Click the cloud-shaped "Export Activity" button.
Export Feedback for a Single Idea
- Navigate to the idea for which you’d like to export Feedback
- Scroll below the activity section to locate the "Filter Activity" button.
- Click this and deselect all options from the drop-down menu except for Feedback
- Click the "Export" button next to this filter.
Q. What does the Feedback export contain?
A. The Feedback export will include the body of the feedback, as well as identifying information about the User that submitted it (links.created_by.id, links.created_by.email, links.created_by.name), the timestamp of its creation and the ID of the idea it is linked with.
Q. I haven't received my export!
A. The exports will be sent from email@example.com. Check your spam folder or any filters. It's possible the email got flagged since it does come from a no-reply@.
Q. Can I import Feedback?
A. You can import Feedbacks, along with Voters. Find out how here!
Q. Can I export Feedback with Ideas?
A. At this time Ideas and Feedback can be exported in the same document, but will not be sorted or separated by Idea.