You may wish to export Feedback collected by your Admins and Contributors. We'll walk you through this process.
Export Feedback For All Ideas, or a Set of Ideas
- Navigate to the idea grid by clicking the lightbulb in the left-hand menu.
- Click "All open ideas", choose your desired forum, or choose your desired saved view.
- Click on the "Activity & moderation" tab.
- Under "Customer activity" select "Only" next to "Feedback"
- Click the cloud-shaped "Export Activity" button.
Export Feedback for a Single Idea
- Navigate to the idea for which you’d like to export Feedback
- Scroll below the activity section to locate the "Filter Activity" button.
- Click this and deselect all options from the drop-down menu except for Feedback
- Click the "Export" button next to this filter.
Q. What does the Feedback export contain?
Q. I haven't received my export!
Q. Can I import Feedback?
Q. Can I export Feedback with Ideas?