To use our API, you will need to generate an API key.
Note that you can choose an API key to be "trusted" or not. A non-trusted API key will not expose endpoints or actions that aren't available to the general public on your UserVoice site (such as querying a public forum), so these are best suited to be implemented client-side.
Here’s how to generate an API key:
- In the UserVoice Admin console, click the icon in the lower left-hand corner of the screen
- From the pop-up menu, select Integrations under the Settings header
- Click on UserVoice API Keys
- Click the Add API Key button in the top right corner of the panel
- Give your API Key a name - this can be anything, but you may want to make it specific to the integration for which you’ll be using it (only advanced, custom integrations will require an Application or Callback URL) - and click the blue Add API Key button
- Your API key is generated!
Learn more about our API in our Developer Docs!
Need more Information on Integrations?
- Jira Integration
- Salesforce Feedback and Opportunity Integration
- VSTS (Azure DevOps) Integration
- Salesforce Customer Traits Sync Service
- Setup custom Web / Service Hooks