Things to be aware of
- The “UserVoice Feedback” object is defined in Salesforce and populated from UserVoice. This is a one-way sync. It is important that users not make any modifications to these records in Salesforce since any changes will not be synced back to UserVoice.
- It is currently up to Salesforce admins to make the UserVoice Feedback object read-only for users who need to view these records or create reports from them.
- Unauthorizing a Salesforce Org will not delete the data stored in UserVoice. If you reauthorize the same org or any other, the previous data will still be displayed and added to reports within UserVoice.
- The integration requires an available Dynamic Dashboard. Deleted Dynamic Dashboards are moved to the recycle bin and will still consume Dynamic Dashboard allotments. You will need to remove them from the recycle bin also.
- The integration is not compatible with Salesforce Professional Edition, or Essentials.
Capture feedback directly in Salesforce
Analyze your feedback based on sales blockers
- In UserVoice, you can quickly see which product gaps are preventing Sales from winning opportunities. When viewing Features and Ideas, UserVoice admins can see associated Open Opportunities and Potential Revenue, Lost Opportunities and Lost Revenue, and percent of Opportunities and Revenue Won.
- A column in the Analysis Export contains a column (feedback_record.is_blocker) that shows all feedback marked as a Blocker.
Track feedback captured by Sales
In Salesforce, the "Feedback Opportunity Dashboard" includes reports to help your team track how much feedback is coming from Sales and how the Product team is responding to that feedback. Validation rules (ex: require feedback to be logged on specific types of Closed-Lost deals) help Sales leaders ensure that feedback is always being captured when it should be.
Pre-built reports include:
- Feedback over Time
- Feedback by Submitter
- Feedback with Status Updates
- Top Feedback
- Top Feedback on Lost Opportunities
- Blockers on Open Opportunities
Things to be aware of
- The Salesforce Feedback & Opportunity dashboard and reports will populate only with feedback captured in Salesforce.