Note: You must be signed in as an Owner to access billing settings.
If you pay for your account via credit card, your invoices are sent out automatically to the account owner at the time of billing. They can only be sent to the account owner's email address, as listed in Settings. Owner's have the ability to add CC's on the receipt emails.
To Access Billing Portal:
- Click the Settings cog icon in the bottom left corner and click General.
- Click Plan Subscription. Then Edit next to Manage billing settings. This will take you to the billing portal.
- On the Subscriptions page page, click My Account (top-left under your name).
- On this page you can update your billing email address, and add any additional emails you'd like CC'd on the receipt emails.
Note: Changing your profile email address will not update the billing email address. If you update your profile email, and want receipts to be received at that address, you must also follow the instructions above to update your billing email.
*We cannot send credit card invoices to an email address that is not an account owner.
Q. Can you send me a copy of my invoice?
A. No, not at this time, but account owners can access past invoices in Settings → General → Account, billing, and usage. Scroll down and you’ll see links to your invoices from prior to 1/26/2022 at the bottom of the page. For invoices after 1/26/2022:
- Click Edit next to Manage billing settings. This will take you to the billing portal.
- At the top of the screen, click Invoices.
Q. Can I get a copy of my invoice in another format?
A. To ensure security, we are unable to send invoices in other formats. Our invoice emails are automatically generated with secure links opening to the billing portal where you have the option to download to pdf or html.