Updating your Credit Card Information
Note: You must be signed in as an Owner to access billing settings.
If your card has expired, or you need to update it for any reason, here are some instructions on how to do so:
- Log into your Admin Console
- Click the Settings Cog icon in the left-side navigation bar
- Choose General
- Scroll down and click Account, billing, and usage
- Click edit beside Manage billing settings → This will open the Chargify billing portal
- Under Billing Details, click the Update Payment Method button
- Complete the form and click Save
Switching from Credit Card Billing to Invoice
We have a $2,388 annual minimum for invoice billing (wire transfer, purchase order, ACH). If you meet this requirement and you would like to pay for your account via an annual invoice, please let us know. You can reach us by clicking "Support" in the bottom-right corner of your window.
If you do not meet this requirement, credit card billing is the only payment method available.
Q. Can you resend me a copy of my invoice?
A. No, not at this time. However, invoices are sent to the account owner at the time of billing. The account owner can view past invoices in the billing portal by going to Settings -> General -> Plan Subscription -> Edit.
A. Unfortunately, we are not able to adjust billing dates.