Note: Support tools below are only available to existing customers on certain plans. We are not able to change your plan to add these features, but if you have questions please reach out to our support team by clicking "Support" in the bottom-right corner of your window.
You can export your tickets (the contact, first message and custom fields) with the Export to Excel option on our paid plans.
A couple of things to keep in mind with this feature:
- You cannot export the full ticket thread at this time. Vote for the idea here.
- There is a 50,000 record limit on an export, so if you have more tickets, you will need to search and export those in batches or use our API.
Search and Export your Tickets
You can do this with our ticket search feature. First, enter your search parameters (you can find them in this article).
For example, search
:month, and a list of all the matching tickets is returned.
Click on the gear icon by the search bar, and in the drop-down menu choose "Export to Excel." The tickets will be exported and sent to your admin email address.
Export Your Data for All Time
- Click the icon in the bottom left corner
- Choose "General"
- Scroll down to "Export" (at the bottom of the page) you will see the option to export all data for the last 30 days, month or all time.
- "All Time" will only work if you have less than 50,000 records. If you have more than 50,000 records, we recommend searching and exporting in batches or using our API.
Q: I'm not seeing the export email?
A: Check your spam folder or any filters in your email account. The export email will come from email@example.com. Still can't find it? Contact us, and we'll get it figured out.
Q: Is it possible to export the full ticket thread?
A: Not at this time. You will need to use our API to pull the full ticket messages. You can also support the idea for this feature here.
Q: Can I export the referrer URL?
A: Not at this time. You can support the idea on our forum here.