This article will walk through how to mark ideas as spam and what happens when you mark an idea as spam.
Marking ideas as spam
The option to mark ideas as spam is readily available to you in several places.
- Under the Activity & Moderation tab on the Ideas grid, use the Spam button.
- Use the bulk feature in the Ideas grid
- Click the vertical ellipsis to the right of an individual idea title in the Ideas grid. Click Mark as Spam
What happens when I mark an idea as spam?
- The idea will no longer be displayed on your portal. That is, it will only be visible in the admin console.
- Information tied to the idea such as IP address will be reported to our spam filters to help make our filters more accurate.
- You'll be able to find the idea again by filtering by Public Status for "Marked as Spam"
- You can remove the marking if it was made by mistake.