Note: Email Authentication re-enabled passwords beginning September 29th, 2021. If this is your first time logging in since the implementation of passwords and you have previously signed in with Email Authentication via Magic Link, you will need to create a new password. This process is the same as "Forgot Password". If you are having to type in your name or agree to Terms of Service (i.e., create an account), then you have not previously used Email Authentication. You sign-in using another method.
Receiving "Invalid email or password" error? -- Follow the steps below.
Forgot Your Password?
- In the sign-in menu, click "Forgot Password" underneath the password box.
- In the next screen, type in the email and click "Verify Email".
- Magic will send a Magic Link to authenticate the email.
- Navigate to your inbox and click the link within the email to verify.
- Navigate back to UserVoice and create your new password -- make sure you make it something you remember, or store it in somewhere safely. Click "Set Password".
- You will receive a confirmation message. Click "Go to Login" and will navigate you back to the original sign-in menu. Sign-in with your email and new password!
Note: If you have any issues with receiving the Magic Link in step 3, view our troubleshooting article.