Note: You must be signed in as an Owner to access billing settings.
If you pay for your account via credit card, your invoices are sent out automatically to the account owner at the time of billing. However, owner's have the ability to add a CC to the billing communications.
Invoice Customers: Please contact Support or your Account Manager to make updates in regards to your account.
To Access Billing Portal/Invoices:
- Click the Settings cog icon in the bottom left corner and click General.
- Click Plan Subscription.
- Click Edit next to Manage billing settings. This will take you to the Billing Portal.
- At the top of the page, click Invoices.
Note: Do not bookmark the billing portal link. For security reasons, this link regenerates frequently. You can either access the portal through the link in the statement email, or through the link on the admin console.
Adding a CC to Billing Emails
1. Within the Billing Portal, click My Account (top-left under your name).
2. Type in your email in the CC emails list, you can list up to 5 emails.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and select "Update Contact Information".
4. Click Save.
Note: Changing your profile email address will not update the billing email address, and vice versa. If you update your profile email, and want receipts to be received at that address, you must also follow the instructions above to update your billing email.
Updating your Credit Card Information
- In the Billing portal's main page, click the Update Payment Method button.
- Complete the form and click Save.
Have any issues with your CC? See this article.
Q. Can you send me a copy of my invoice?
A. No, not at this time, but account owners can access past invoices in Settings → General → Account, billing, and usage. Scroll down and you’ll see links to your invoices from prior to 1/26/2022 at the bottom of the page.
Q. Can I get a copy of my invoice in another format?
A. To ensure security, we are unable to send invoices in other formats. Our invoice emails are automatically generated with secure links opening to the billing portal where you have the option to download to pdf or html.
Can you send them to me?