We'll walk you through how to transfer Ownership of your UserVoice account. You must be signed in as the current account Owner to make this change.
- Log into the Admin Console and click the Settings icon (cog) in the left-hand menu, and select General Settings.
- Click Users & Permissions. You will be a taken to the user management area.
- Enter the email address of the person you want to invite as the new Owner.
- Choose "Admin" for License Type.
- Give them access to "Can manage & update settings (* Includes Permissions & Billing)".
- When they accept the invite, they will be an Owner on the account.
- Once they have accepted the invite, the new owner can log in and remove the previous owner.
Note: Depending on your plan, when adding an admin you may get a warning that your monthly rate will increase (since you will have increased the admin count on your account). If you are planning to delete the other existing admin, please do so right away, and the rate increase will not take effect.