We'll walk you through how to transfer Ownership of your UserVoice account. You must be signed in as the current account Owner to make this change.
- Log into the Admin Console and click the Settings icon (cog) in the left-hand menu, and select General Settings.
- Click Users & Permissions. You will be a taken to the user management area.
- Enter the email address of the person you want to invite as the new Owner.
- Choose "Admin" for License Type.
- Give them access to "Can manage & update settings (* Includes Permissions & Billing)".
- When they accept the invite, they will be an Owner on the account.
- Once they have accepted the invite, the new owner can log in and remove the previous owner.
Note: Depending on your plan, when adding an admin you may get a warning that your monthly rate will increase (since you will have 2 admins/owners on the account). If you are planning to delete the other existing admin, please do so right away, and the rate increase will not take effect.