This article contains issues you may run into when importing user and account traits via CSV.
|Uploaded .csv file is invalid||Make sure you have saved your file as a CSV UTF-8 (comma delimited).|
|Required column missing||The following columns must be included in your file: external_user.external_id and UV ID or user email.|
|Required values missing||Make sure the following required columns are filled in with your data - they cannot be empty cells: external_user.external_id and UV ID or user email.|
|Invalid values provided||Your field values may not be in the correct format. You can find the accepted content for your user and account fields below.|
|Unrecognized column provided||This means that one of the column headers is not recognized by our system. Make sure you are using the headers directly from the template.|
- user.id: Numeric - user ID in UserVoice
- external_user.external_id: String - unique identifier in your system
- external_user.email_address: String - user's email address
- external_user.name: String - user's name. Will not override display name set by the user.
- external_user.created_timestamp: RFC3339 yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss - Default timezone matches the zone the uploader is in. To specify a time zone use the following format: yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss-06:00 (for eastern)
- external_user.ip : IP - used to set a location for the user
- external_user.type: String - admin, owner, developer, end user etc.
- account.external_id: String - required to create an account
- account.name: String - the name of the organization
- account.plan: String - the account's plan level in your system
- account.mrr: Integer - monthly recurring revenue or revenue represented in dollar units (If you pass in 1.5 this will be interpreted as $1.50)
- account.ltv: Integer - represented in dollar units (If you pass in 1.5 this will be interpreted as $1.50)
- account.created_timestamp: RFC3339 yyyy/mm/dd hh:mm:ss - Default timezone matches the zone the uploader is in. To specify a time zone use the following format: yyyy/mm/ddThh:mm:ss-06:00 (for eastern)