Need to add a team member to your UserVoice account? We'll walk you through how to do it!
Log into your UserVoice admin console (yoursubdomain.uservoice.com/admin). You must be signed in as the Owner to add an admin.
Click Settings (bottom-left square) → General → Users & Permissions → This will take you to the User Management area.
Click Add Team Member (top-right).
Enter the email address of the admin you want to add, set their permissions, and click "Send Invitations". You can invite up to one-hundred using a list of comma separated email addresses.
When your new admin receives the email, they will click the link to accept the invite and set up their admin profile. If you want to edit or manage your admin's permissions, this article will walk you through how.
Some plans have the ability to promote existing users. To do this:
- Click the Users icon in the left-hand menu.
- Click the user you want to change the permissions for/grant a license to.
- Click "Edit permissions." This will take you to the user page in the User Management area.
- Select their permissions.
- Click "Save Changes". They will receive the invitation to accept a license if they did not have one prior.
Q. How do my admins manage their notifications?