You need to add a team member to your UserVoice account, and we'll walk you through how to do it!
- Log into your UserVoice admin console (yoursubdomain.uservoice.com/admin). You must be signed in as the Owner to add an admin.
- Click Settings (bottom-left square) → General → Users & Permissions → Add users (on the right).
- Enter the email address of the admin you want to add, set their permissions, and click "Send Invitations".
- When your new admin receives the email, they must click the link to accept the invite and set up their admin profile. If you want to edit or manage your admin's permissions, this article will walk you through how.
Some plans have the ability to promote existing users. To do this:
- Click the Users icon in the left-hand menu.
- Click the user you want to change the permissions for/grant a license to.
- Click "Edit permissions."
- Select their permissions.
- Click "Submit". They will receive the invitation to accept a license if they did not have one prior.
Q. How do my admins manage their notifications?
A. Each admin controls their own notification settings. Here's an article that will walk them through how to access and change which notifications they receive.
Q. How do my admins manage their signature and username?
A. Each admin controls their own profile settings. Have them click on "Settings" in the Admin Header and choose "General" from the drop-down menu. They can click "My Profile" at the top to change their username, and job title.