You need to add a team member to your UserVoice account, and we'll walk you through how to do it!
- Log into your UserVoice admin console (yoursubdomain.uservoice.com/admin). You must be signed in as the Owner to add an admin.
- Click the Users icon in the left-hand menu.
- Click "Invite Licensed User".
- Enter the email address of the admin you want to add, set their permissions, and click "Send Invitations".
- When your new admin receives the email, they must click the link to accept the invite and set up their admin profile. If you want to edit or manage your admin's permissions, this article will walk you through how.
Q. How do my admins manage their notifications?
A. Each admin controls their own notification settings. Here's an article that will walk them through how to access and change which notifications they receive.
Q. How do my admins manage their signature and username?
A. Each admin controls their own profile settings. Have them click on "Settings" in the Admin Header and choose "General" from the drop-down menu. They can click "My Profile" at the top to change their username, job title, and signature.