An admin user is anyone who has access to the Admin Console of your UserVoice account. You may need to remove an admin from your account, and we'll walk you through how to do it. You can also remove Contributors using these instructions.
Note: You must be an Admin with owner-level permissions to manage & update settings to remove an Admin from your account. If you do not have these permissions, please reach out to one on your account.
Note: If there is only one owner-level admin on the account and you are wishing to change admins & owners, see this article.
- Log into your UserVoice account. You must be signed in as the Owner to remove an admin.
- Click the Settings icon (cog) in the left-hand menu, and click General Settings.
- Click Users & Permissions. You will be taken to the area where you can manage permissions.
- Search for the user or scroll to find them.
- Click on the name of the admin that you want to remove.
- Click Remove Access and confirm.