An admin user is anyone who has access to the Admin Console of your UserVoice account. You may need to remove an admin from your account, and we'll walk you through how to do it. You can also remove Contributors using these instructions.
- Log into your UserVoice account. You must be signed in as the Owner to remove an admin.
- Click the Users icon in the left-hand menu.
- Search for the user, or use the filter at the top to filter by License Type (Full Access or Contributor).
- Click on the name of the admin that you want to remove.
- Click "Edit Permissions". This will take you to the user management area.
- Click "Remove Access" and "Save Changes".