Note: Email Authentication with password was re-enabled September 29th, 2021.
If this is your first time logging in using the Email Authentication method, follow these steps.
- In the sign-in menu at the top-right corner, click "Create an Account" underneath the password box.
- In the next screen, type in the email and click "Verify Email". You will be presented with digits to confirm via your email.
- Magic will send an email to you for you to authenticate yourself.
- Click the link in the email and enter in the digits from the previous step.
- Navigate back to UserVoice, and you will need to provide your name, a password, and agree to terms of service and storage permissions. Click "Create Account".
- You will receive a confirmation message. Click "Go to Login" and will navigate you back to the original sign-in menu. Sign-in with your email and password!
Note: If you have any issues with receiving the Magic Link in step 3, view our troubleshooting article.