To delete your end user profile, please follow these steps:
- Go to the UserVoice site (i.e. xxxxx.uservoice.com)
- Click "sign in" in the top right corner
- Log in with your email address and password (if you have one)
- Once logged in, click "Settings" under your username
- Scroll down and click "Delete Profile"
What will be Deleted:
- It will delete your personal data connected to that profile, and anonymize content you submitted. Any ideas, comments or tickets you created will now be attributed to anonymous.
Q: How do I delete profiles on multiple UserVoice sites?
A: You will need to delete your profile on each UserVoice site. If you have questions or need help with this, you will need to reach out to the company that has the UserVoice site. They are responsible for and manage their own UserVoice instance.
Q: I don't know what accounts I have a profile on?
A: Go to http://app.uservoice.com/forgot_site, enter your email address, and you will receive an email from a no-reply@ address that includes all UserVoice accounts you have an end-user profile on.
Q: I have my own UserVoice account; how do I delete it?
A: If you have a UserVoice instance/account (i.e. xxxx.uservoice.com), this article will walk you through how to delete it.
Q: Can I get an export of my personal data?
A: Yes, you can. Follow the instructions here.