When trying to sign in to the UserVoice as an Admin licensed user, you may have encountered this error:
''You do not have the necessary permissions to access this content''
Here are common reasons for this:
Entering the wrong email address
- Make sure you are signing in with the email address that the admin invitation email was sent to.
- Double-check you are typing the email address correctly.
You aren't a user who has access to the admin console
- Only account owners and admins can access the admin console.
- These are individuals who manage billing, and respond to feedback.
- If you think you should be an admin, contact the account owner who can grant you the correct permissions.
An account owner can also check to see if you have the correct permissions in the UserVoice admin console, by doing the following:
- In the admin console, click the icon in the bottom left-hand corner to access your settings.
- Choose "General"
- Scroll down and click "Users and Permissions"
- Contributors won't have access to the admin console.
When trying to sign-in using Email Authentication on the Admin Console, you may have encountered this error:
"Invalid email or password"
- Make sure you are typing in the correct email and/or password.
- If you don't remember having a password or can't remember the password, you will need to set a new password. Follow the Forgot Password process to regain access.