As Product Manager, you want to...
- Validate your product decisions with more data
- Increase organizational alignment and understanding of product development priorities
Get Feedback on Roadmap Items
Share your Roadmap
- Click the "Share Roadmap" button in the top right corner and choose who you want to have access to it: Admins, Contributors or anyone from your company email domain. Learn more about setting up and sharing your Roadmap.
- Send out an email to your internal teams with a link to the Roadmap and encourage them to give you feedback.
How Your Internal Teams Give Feedback on the Roadmap
- When an internal team member is viewing a Roadmap item, they will see a link at the bottom that says "Give feedback about this feature..."
- When they click that, they will be prompted to give it a "thumbs up" or "thumbs down" and give additional feedback.
Viewing your Roadmap Feedback
- In the admin console, click a Roadmap Item you want to review feedback for -> Click the "Feedback" tab -> Click the "Roadmap Feedback" filter
- You will be able to see all feedback, along with the "thumbs up" or "thumbs down" and who gave the feedback.
Get Notified of New Roadmap Feedback
If you want to be notified anytime new feedback is left for a Roadmap item, click the "Set Notifications" in the top right corner.
You will receive a daily summary with new feedback on Roadmap items along with any custom view notifications you've set up.
Q: Can I subscribe to Roadmap feedback on only some features?
A: Not at this time, but we want to get your ideas on this. Please share your thoughts on our forum!
Q: How do I create my Roadmap in UserVoice?
A: This article will walk you through getting your Roadmap set up.
Q: Can I get feedback from my customers on the Roadmap?
A: Right now you can only share the Roadmap with internal teams, but we are actively gathering feedback on adding an option to make it public. Learn more here.