Not included in your plan? Want to learn more about the benefits? Leave us a message! If you're viewing this on our Help Center, click the Support bubble in the lower-right of this page.
In the Ideas & Feedback area, in the All Ideas view, you can filter by a particular date range (learn more about other filters here).
Date filtering allows you to see ideas that have gained votes during a time period, such as immediately following a new release or update to your product. Use this to hone in on what your users are currently saying about your product.
In the idea grid, click "Last 30 days" to select your date range. You will see ideas that have been voted on in this time range. Any other filters you have selected will be applied as well.
Filter by Recent Activity
Filtered by a specified or custom date range, view the amount of recent activity for votes, ideas, comments, and importance ratings per idea. Filter the idea grid further by type of activity.
The data explained
The date filter updates the following counts to correspond with activity during that time period
- Importance: View the Average and breakdown of responses per rating in your selected time period. See more here.
- Reach Columns: Users, Accounts, and Revenue columns are based on the support from users who supported that idea in your selected time period. See more here.
- NPS: NPS score of supporters of the idea during your selected time period.
- Activity: Comment column displays the number of comments during your selected time period.
- Salesforce: Data captured via the Feedback & Opportunity Sidebar will be reflected within the selected time period. See more here.
Activities such as creation date, status update date, etc. do not impact the data.