Not included in your plan? Want to learn more about the benefits? Leave us a message! If you're viewing this on our Help Center, click the Support bubble in the lower-right of this page.
The UserVoice Activity report gives you a snapshot of your feedback program’s health. These reports are available by clicking the pie chart icon. Across the top of the page, you have quick access to each report by clicking on the title as well as a time range selector. This report can be downloaded as a PDF for you to share with colleagues and stakeholders; each individual section can be downloaded as a PNG image file. In this article, we will break down the meaning of each of the reports and how they are useful.
The reports available are:
- Overall Idea Activity
- Status Updates
- Activity by Forum
- Activity by Team
- Activity by Source-- only available in Pro & Premium plans
- Site Traffic -- only available in Pro & Premium plans
In the context of these reports, Idea Activity is based on your selected timeframe (upper right) and includes:
- Ideas Created
- Comments on Ideas
- Votes on Ideas
- Feedback on Ideas captured on behalf of end-users
You can select preset date ranges, or create a custom date range for the report:
Things to note with Custom date ranges!
- A custom date range can be up to 365 days long (Jan 1, 2010 - Dec 31, 2010)
- We do not have a record of site traffic prior to May, 2018 - date ranges prior to this date will not reflect accurate site traffic.
Overall Idea Activity
This overview summarizes all ideas, comments, end-user votes, and contributor feedback across your account. You can view by All Sources or filter to Direct From Users or Internal Teams.
Why it matters: This report gives you a snapshot of engagement and participation. How much engagement is your feedback program getting? What percentage of users and accounts are participating in your feedback program? How is the level of engagement changing over time?
About the data:
- All Activity Percentage
- Indicates the percent increase or decrease in Idea activity related to the previous timeframe, i.e. if the time range is set to 90 days then we are comparing the volume to the previous 90 days.
- Users Activity
- Indicates the percent increase or decrease in Idea activity.
- Accounts Activity
- Indicates the percent increase or decrease in the number of Accounts that their end-users had Idea activity
- When Direct From Users is selected, activity from internal users such as admins and contributors will not be included.
- When Internal Teams is selected, activity from end-users will not be included. Only idea activity from licensed (admin or contributor) UserVoice users is considered.
- The Activity Report cannot be exported. You can export your data in the ideas grid to create your own reports. Here's how.
- You cannot customize the data range of the activity report. You have the options for 30 days, 90 days, and 365 days at the top right.
- “Classic Voting” (deprecated feature) votes are not included in the vote counts.
- Content marked as spam is not included in Idea activity.
- Content from blocked users is not included in Idea activity.
- Imported content is taken into consideration for the reported numbers.