You have an active forum, but you may want to review content before it is posted to your forum. In this article, we'll walk through...
Enabling moderator approval
- Click the icon in the bottom left corner.
- Click the "General Settings"
- Scroll down and click "Ideas"
- Scroll down to "Require moderator approval"
- Click "Enable"
All new ideas and comments will be held from public view until approved by an Admin. This will apply to all your Forums.
How do I get notified of new ideas and comments?
- Click your avatar on the left -> Choose "Email Subscriptions" -> You'll see the option to turn on notifications for moderation requests.
- You'll also see an orange number on the Activity & moderation tab on the Ideas page to let you know you have ideas for review.
Can I turn on moderation for only one forum?
- We don't have this feature right now, but add your thoughts to our idea for this!
Managing ideas and comments held for moderation
Your filters are all set. Now you just need to moderate the ideas and comments that have been flagged or held for moderation.
- Click the Ideas icon on the left
- On your main Ideas page, click the "Activity & Moderation" tab. If there are items to approve, you'll see the number in orange.
- Click "Needs Review" to see items awaiting moderation approval
- Now you'll see a list of ideas and comments awaiting approval. You can easily approve, reply, edit, delete, or merge the idea.
Q: How do I see ideas held for moderation for a single forum?