Not included in your plan? Want to learn more about the benefits? Leave us a message! If you're viewing this on our Help Center, click the Support bubble in the lower-right of this page.
You have an active forum, but you may want to review content before it is posted to your forum. In this article, we'll walk through...
Enabling moderator approval
- Click the Settings icon in the bottom left corner and select General.
- Click Ideas, found under System.
- Scroll down to Require moderator approval.
- You have the option to turn on moderation globally or per forum.
Please note: when the global moderation is turned on, the individual forum moderation settings are automatically disabled. Conversely, switching off the global moderation allows users to configure the moderation settings for each forum separately.
How do I get notified of new ideas and comments?
- In your settings → Click Email Subscriptions → You'll see the option to turn on notifications for moderation requests.
Managing ideas and comments held for moderation
Your filters are all set. Now you just need to moderate the ideas and comments that have been flagged or held for moderation.
- In the left-side navigation, click Ideas & Feedback.
- Select All Activity.
- Or on the Idea grid, toggle the button in the top-left corner
- On the Activity view, check the box next to Needs Review to see items awaiting moderation approval.
- Now you'll see a list of ideas and comments awaiting approval. You can easily approve, reply, edit, delete, or merge the idea.
Q: How do I see ideas held for moderation for a single forum?